Sat, 19 Nov|
Ombré Brush Lettering Basics Workshop @ Cityluxe
Includes Lettering Guidebook, Pentel Brush Pens, blank postcards and sharing materials
Time & Location
19 Nov 2022, 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Cityluxe WorkRoom, 12, #05-02 Little Rd, Singapore 536986
About the Event
This Ombré Brush Lettering Basics Workshop contains a foundation class that goes through the basic strokes, small and capital letters, drills and common phrases; followed by the exploration of using coloured ink to create ombré letterings. We aim for participants to brush-letter a message for their loved ones by the end of this 2.5hour workshop.
This workshop is also suitable for:
- Beginners who are keen to pick up modern brush pen script lettering
- Self-taught beginners who wish to improve on the foundation of their lettering skills
- Coloured ink enthusiasts who want to be creative with ink
- Anyone who wants to letter a message for their loved ones
Course Fee: $158/pax inclusive of material kit
The workshop fee is inclusive of bring-home materials for each attending participant:
- Workshop Guidebook
- One Black Brushpen
- One Coloured Brushpen
- To Complete: Postcards with ombré lettered quotes / name
- Sharing Materials from Cityluxe and Sakura
- $10 Cityluxe e-Vouchers
The teacher is ready when the student is ready. To help participants to use their lettering skills as creatively as possible, participants will also be invited to future intermediate creative workshops or alumni lettering jam.
Terms & Conditions
- Workshops are non-refundable.
- Workshop will commence with a minimum of 3 participants.
Steph T (IG:@stephtcreates) is Co-founder and lead facilitator at Artcadia Studio which promotes well-being through mindful art and positive journaling. She is a journaling & lettering artist, urban sketcher, journaling advocate, mindfulness practitioner and ACLP-certified facilitator. Her journaling practice and love for creating lettering, doodles, and handmade cards started when she was seven. Her curiosity led her to learn from numerous mentors to hone the knowledge and skills to develop her artistic interest. Today, this interest has become her way of life, expressed through journaling, lettering and sketching.