Getting Started with Bullet Journaling Leuchturm1917 Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Stephanie (@stephtcreates) as she guides you on the concepts and ideas you can use to take your bullet journaling to the next level.About this Event
Have you always wondered how effective can a bullet journal be? You may have wanted to attempt bullet journal but the concepts and variations that you have seen can seem pretty intimidating or confusing to look sustainable. What if you are not artistic? Can you still bullet journal? Get your doubts answered here in our workshop!
Throughout the 2.5 hour session, you'll get to understand, learn and experience:
- Concept of Bullet Journaling
- Lifestyle Journaling
- Creative Presentation
- Suitable Tools & Materials
- Fixing of mistakes
- Sample layouts for inspirations
- Journaling Prompts
- Sustainable Journaling
- Quick Hands-on-session to setup your bullet journal
Course Fee: $158/pax inclusive of material kit (Worth $60 in value):
A5 Leuchtturm1917 Hardcover Dotted Notebook (worth $37)
- Threadbound with 249 numbered fountain pen friendly pages
- Preferred notebook for bullet journaling with more than 20 colours to choose from (Including latest launch)!
Name Embossing (worth $15)
- Maximum of 18 characters (including spaces)
- Available in Gold, Silver, Copper or Blind
Sakura Colour Materials (worth $6)
- Selective Pigma Micron Pens and Gellyroll pens
Cityluxe Shopping Voucher ($10 value)
- Can be redeemed during workshop
This is a face-to-face workshop, hosted by Cityluxe and Stephanie Tan (@stephtcreates) that is specially designed to provide the foundation of bullet journaling and to guide participants in setting up their own personalised bullet journal.
Over the past three years, Stephanie has been actively teaching to inspire more people to learn about bullet journaling - a perfect marriage of productivity and creativity.
You can view Stephanie's journaling spreads here: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/stephtcreatesjournal/
Note: To adhere to to safe distancing measures, the number of attendees allowed for this workshop is capped at 8 pax.