Sat, 02 May|
Zoom Locked Room
Doodle & Letter Activity Webinar (Mother's Day Edition)
A light-hearted Activity webinar using common stationery items to create beautiful evergreen designs!
Time & Location
02 May 2020, 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Zoom Locked Room
About the Event
As a daughter / son, when was the last time you have written or drawn a card for your mum for her seflless love & effort?
As a man, when was the last time you wrote a card to your lovely wife / girlfriend to appreciate all that she have done?
Steph will show you how you can use common stationery items at home to create illustrative designs this Mother's Day! Use the design concepts learnt during this webinar to create evergreen card designs anytime for your family members and friends!
Doodle & Letter Activity Webinar
Mother's Day Special Edition
Duration: 90-minutes long
After webinar, hop onto Facebook Live to watch me complete the cards with colours!
Participants to prepare:
- Writing Materials: Pencil, Eraser, Ink Pen, Ruler
- A4 papers / Watercolour Papers / Mixed Media Papers / Sketch Pad
- Optional: Coloured Pen / Highlighters / Watercolours / Colour Pencils, Brush Pens
Topics covered during Webinar:
- Evergreen Doodle Ideas
- Simple Common Lettering
- Fundamentals of composition
- Hands-on Activity to create these designs together!
Why is this webinar for everyone to attend?
For complete beginners, use this doodling & lettering skills to create evergreen designs.
For people who bullet journal, use this skills to create quote pages and cover pages.
For people who brush-letter / calligraph, use this to complement your lettering skills.
Special discount for Steph's alumni:
If you have participated in any of Steph's Bullet Journal or Brush-lettering workshop before, this webinar is very useful for you to create doodles and lettering designs. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or ask me over Instgram for a special discount code to apply for $20 off this webinar fee!
* By signing up for this workshop, you are required to be cooperative for this virtual workshop session to enable a safe environment for all the participants involved. Host reserves any right to remove any participant from the session if deemed uncooperative.