Sun, 16 Aug|
Webinar details to follow after.
Bullet Journal Leuchtturm1917 FULL Webinar (16 August Batch)
You can choose to attend only lesson one to learn about the system or top up $50 more for materials delivered to you (worth $60) and two more hands-on lessons
Time & Location
16 Aug 2020, 11:00 am SGT – 23 Aug 2020, 12:30 pm SGT
Webinar details to follow after.
About the Event
[ I M P O R T A N T ] Please take note of the three dates for FULL Webinar:
- LESSON 1 DISCOVERING BULLET JOURNALING (90 minutes) 16 August (Sunday) 11am to 12:30pm
- LESSON 2 - SETTING UP YOUR OWN BUJO (90 minutes) 18 August (Tuesday) 7pm to 8:30pm
- LESSON 3 - PRESENT, REVIEW & CONCLUDE (90 minutes) 23 August (Sunday) 11am to 12:30pm
You can either sign up for Lesson 1 only at $108/pax or sign up for FULL WEBINAR (3 lessons) at $158/pax & receive an additional Bullet Journal Starter Material Kit (worth $60) sent to you:
- Preferred Leuchtturm1917 A5 Dotted Black Hardcover Notebook and Preferred Sakura and Omni Writing materials.
- EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Register by 11 August, 12pm to choose from 20 available notebook colours and personalisation!
- For delivery within Singapore only. For international participants, kindly email in for a revised rate.
Have you always wondered how effective can a bullet journal be? You may have wanted to attempt bullet journal but the concepts and variations that you have seen can seem pretty intimidating or confusing to look sustainable. What if you are not artistic? Can you still bullet journal? Get your doubts answered here in our workshop!
The Bullet Journal is a simple yet flexible journaling methodology created by Ryder Carroll (Brooklyn, New York City), which was launched through his Kickstarter project in 2014. This journaling system has gained its popularity in the creative online community since, flooding Pinterest and Instagram with plenty of spread ideas and examples.
This is a 3-lesson virtual webinar, hosted by Stephanie Tan (@stephtcreates) specially designed to provide the foundation and guide participants in setting up their own personalised bullet journal. We will kick off the session where Steph will be sharing about her personal journaling journey using the Bullet Journal system - a perfect marriage of productivity and creativity. You can view Steph's journaling spread here: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/stephtcreatesjournal/
Throughout the whole 3-lesson course, you get to understand to learn & experience:
- Concept of Bullet Journaling
- Lifestyle Journaling
- Creative Presentation
- Suitable Tools & Materials
- Fixing of mistakes
- Sample layouts for inspirations
- Journaling Prompts
- Sustainable Journaling
- Hands-on-session to setup your bullet journal (Lesson 2 and 3 only)
If you do not need the material kit and wish to attend just the lecture-based Lesson 1: Discovering Bullet Journaling (90 minutes) on 16 August 2020 (Sunday) 11am to 12:30pm at $108/pax, you can register directly at:
* By signing up for this workshop, you are required to be cooperative for this virtual workshop session to enable a safe environment for all the participants involved. Host reserves any right to remove any participant from the session if deemed uncooperative.
EarlyBird (All 3 lessons)
Enjoy Bundle Promotion of 52% discount - Includes 3 lessons + all materials (choice of colour & embossing) delivered to you! LESSON 1 DISCOVERING BULLET JOURNALING (90 minutes) 16 August (Sunday) 11am to 12:30pm LESSON 2 - SETTING UP YOUR OWN BUJO (90 minutes) 18 August (Tuesday) 7pm to 8:30pm LESSON 3 - PRESENT, REVIEW & CONCLUDE (90 minutes) 23 August (Sunday) 11am to 12:30pm