Bullet Journal Leuchtturm1917 Beginners' Webinar (28 April 2020 Batch)
Time & Location
About the Event
Have you always wondered how effective can a bullet journal be? You may have wanted to attempt bullet journal but the concepts and variations that you have seen can seem pretty intimidating or confusing to look sustainable. What if you are not artistic? Can you still bullet journal? Get your doubts answered here in our workshop!
The Bullet Journal is a simple yet flexible journaling methodology created by Ryder Carroll (Brooklyn, New York City), which was launched through his Kickstarter project in 2014. This journaling system has gained its popularity in the creative online community since, flooding Pinterest and Instagram with plenty of spread ideas and examples.
This is a 3-lesson virtual webinar, hosted by Stephanie Tan (@stephtcreates) specially designed to provide the foundation and guide participants in setting up their own personalised bullet journal. We will kick off the session where Steph will be sharing about her personal journaling journey using the Bullet Journal system - a perfect marriage of productivity and creativity. You can view Steph's journaling spread here: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/stephtcreatesjournal/
Throughout the whole 3-lesson course, you get to understand to learn & experience:
- Concept of Bullet Journaling
- Lifestyle Journaling
- Creative Presentation
- Suitable Tools & Materials
- Fixing of mistakes
- Sample layouts for inspirations
- Journaling Prompts
- Sustainable Journaling
- Hands-on-session to setup your bullet journal
Structure of our interactive WEBINAR (28 April 2020 Batch)
- LESSON 1 - BULLET JOURNAL SYSTEM (90 minutes) Scheduled: 28 April 2020 (Tues) 7pm
- LESSON 2 - SETTING UP YOUR OWN BUJO (90 minutes) Scheduled: 30 April 2020 (Thu) 7pm
- LESSON 3 - PRESENT, REVIEW & CONCLUDE (90 minutes) Scheduled: 1 May 2020 (Fri) 2pm
* Due to new announcements regarding delivery from home-based services, we are temporarily unable to provide any material kits until further notice. Participants who have signed up by Saturday (25th April) will be receiving in the coming week, lesson 2 and 3 may be postponed if participants are unable to receive in time. Currently, new registration is only available for 'Lesson 1 - Bullet Journal system' only at $108/pax. Participants can use their current journals for this Lesson.
My previous Alumni students can sign up for 'Lesson 1 - Bullet Journal system' at a discounted rate as a form of recap. Kindly contact Steph via Instagram @stephtcreates or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code to apply at check out.
* By signing up for this workshop, you are required to be cooperative for this virtual workshop session to enable a safe environment for all the participants involved. Host reserves any right to remove any participant from the session if deemed uncooperative.
- Lesson 1 only$108$1080$0