Time & Location
09 Dec 2020, 7:00 pm – 26 Dec 2020, 8:00 pm
Webinar link will be emailed over.
About the Event
[ I M P O R T A N T ] Please take note of the three dates for this FULL Webinar:
- LESSON 1 - DISCOVERING BULLET JOURNALING (90 minutes over Zoom) 9 Dec (Wednesday) 7 to 8.30pm
- LESSON 2 - SETTING UP YOUR OWN BUJO (90 minutes over Zoom) 12 Dec (Saturday) 2 to 3.30pm
- LESSON 3 - PRESENT, REVIEW & CONCLUDE (Face to Face, capped at 4pax per time slot) 29 Dec (Tue)
Sign up for this FULL WEBINAR (3 lessons) at $168/pax & receive an additional Bullet Journal Starter Material Kit (worth $50):
- Preferred Leuchtturm1917 A5 Dotted Black Hardcover Notebook
- Preferred Sakura and Omni Writing materials.
- For delivery within Singapore only. For international participants, kindly email in for a revised rate.
3-DAY EARLY BIRD SPECIAL:
Choose your preferred colour (more than 20 available classic and new colours) of the Leuchtturm1917 A5 Dotted Hardcover Notebook with your name or short message specially embossed at no extra cost! Valid for tickets purchased by 2nd December 2020 (Wednesday), 12noon.
Have you always wondered how effective can a bullet journal be? You may have wanted to attempt bullet journal and tried researching online for inspirations and ideas. That's when you probably found the concepts and variations seem pretty intimidating or confusing to look sustainable. What if you are not artistic? Can you still bullet journal? Get your doubts answered here in our webinar!
The Bullet Journal is a simple yet flexible journaling methodology created by Ryder Carroll (Brooklyn, New York City), which was launched through his Kickstarter project in 2014. This journaling system has gained its popularity in the creative online community since, flooding Pinterest and Instagram with plenty of spread ideas and examples.
This is a 3-lesson virtual webinar, hosted by Stephanie Tan (@stephtcreates) specially designed to provide the foundation and guide participants in setting up their own personalised bullet journal. Over the past three years, Stephanie had been actively teaching to inspire more people to learn about bullet journaling - a perfect marriage of productivity and creativity. You can view Steph's journaling spread here: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/stephtcreatesjournal/
Throughout the whole 3-lesson course, you get to understand to learn & experience:
- Concept of Bullet Journaling
- Lifestyle Journaling
- Creative Presentation
- Suitable Tools & Materials
- Fixing of mistakes
- Sample layouts for inspirations
- Journaling Prompts
- Sustainable Journaling
- Hands-on-session to setup your bullet journal
- Review session with peer discussion
* By signing up for this workshop, you are required to be cooperative for this virtual workshop session to enable a safe environment for all the participants involved. Host reserves any right to remove any participant from the session if deemed uncooperative.
This ticket includes access to 3 days of webinar and a set of materials delivered to you.