Ombré Brush Lettering (Valentine Special) Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn the basics of ombre brush lettering and write a message for your loved ones by the end of this 3-hour workshop.About this Event
This Ombré Brush Lettering Basics Workshop contains a foundation class that goes through the basic strokes, small and capital letters, drills and common phrases; followed by the exploration of using coloured ink to create ombré letterings. We aim for participants to brush-letter a message for their loved ones by end of this 3-hour workshop.
This 3-hour workshop is also suitable for:
- Beginners who are keen to pick up modern brush pen script lettering
- Self-taught beginners who wish to improve on the foundation of their lettering skills
- Coloured ink enthusiasts who want to be creative with ink
- Anyone who wants to letter a message for their loved ones
The workshop fee is inclusive of bring-home materials for each attending participant:
- Workshop Guidebook
- One Black Brushpen
- One Coloured Brushpen
- To Complete: Postcards with ombré lettered quotes / name
- Sharing Materials from Cityluxe and Sakura
- $10 Cityluxe e-Vouchers (Shop/Cart your items online!)
The teacher is ready when the student is ready. To help participants to use their lettering skills as creatively as possible, participants will also be invited to future intermediate creative workshops or alumni lettering jam.
Note: To adhere to safe distancing measures, the number of attendees allowed for this workshop is capped at 8 pax.