[Pink Fest] Virtual Creative Bullet Journal Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Registration will be closed by Sunday, 13th June 2021 so that materials can be mailed over in time for the virtual session.
Bullet Journaling is a simple yet flexible journaling system that became popular since 2013. Stephanie will be sharing about the bullet journaling system, as well as guiding you to kickstart your bullet journaling journey with materials provided at the workshop. You will learn how to journal functionally and creatively! Apart from your material kit, there will also be sharing materials for use during the workshop. Examples of Stephanie’s bullet journal can be found on her IG: @stephtcreates
Covered in this 3-hour virtual workshop:
- Concept of Bullet Journaling
- Lifestyle Journaling
- Creative Presentation
- Suitable Tools & Materials
- Fixing of mistakes
- Sample layouts for inspirations
- Journaling Prompts
- Sustainable Journaling
- Quick Hands-on-session to set up your bullet journal
Material kit will be mailed over, includes the following:
- A5 Leuchtturm1917 Notebook
- Sakura Pigma Micron Pens 01, 03
- Sakura Gelly Roll White Gel Pen
- Graphic Pencil and Soft Eraser
- Since we are unable to host the event physically, materials will be couriered over and this workshop will be held virtually. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarification about this.
- This workshop is a part of Pink Fest. Pink Fest is a commercial festival that has been celebrating Global Pride Month in Singapore since 2018, dedicated to engaging LGBTQ people, allies, and inclusive businesses through a program of arts, culture and lifestyle events.
- General Ticket$158$1580$0